Professional Development Training
This training is the beginning stage of the Continual Improvement System. Topics discussed include:
- Vision and commitment of the company
- Team building skills
- Conflict resolution and management
- Team development, problem solving
- Process improvement
The learning methodology for the BIS Leadership Development Program is a highly interactive process which includes: instructor-led discussion, personal assessment of skills, group exercises, case studies, operational action plans, videos, and homework assignments which require performance of the new behaviors. There are planned coaching discussions regarding the expectations for the new vision and culture, and an accountability system is implemented. Topics include:
- Leadership in a Global Economy
- The Art of Resolving Conflicts
- Coaching for Increased Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Negotiating Skills
- Delegating, Time Management, Meeting Management
- Building Customer-Focused Teams
- Sustaining a Culture of Accountability for High Performing Teamwork to Accelerate Innovation and Drive Growth
- Does your organization have clear written management objectives?
- Do you have recurring and redundant management issues that never get resolved?
- Do you have a plan to permanently improve profits in your company?
- Do you have a method of measuring customer and product profitability?
- Do you have major gaps between your expertise and results achieved?
- Are your sales and operations functions aligned with one another?
To survive current market and economic conditions, companies must improve key business processes, maximize economic value, achieve focused accountability and develop a global sales strategy. Effective Strategy Planning is creating a vision of the future and managing toward expectancy. It is an effective process for aligning your short-term decisions with your long-term goals. The BIS process is customized and design to meet the needs of your organization.