Human Resources Training
This hands-on workshop will teach participants to develop and hone the preparation, interviewing, and evaluation skills necessary for hiring the right people. Key Learning Points:
- Defining position requirements
- Preparing interview questions and strategies
- Interviewing techniques
- Summarizing candidate qualifications
- Choosing the best candidate
In this session participants will learn techniques to structure a presentation or training program in a manner that will enhance the knowledge transfer and learning experience for those attending the session. Key Learning Points:
- How to structure training programs for adult learner.
- The importance of defining learning goals
- Selecting the most impactful delivery methods for your audience
- Evaluating training effectiveness
Participants will learn to design programs that are motivational, appealing to employees, and aligned with organizational goals and culture. Key Learning Points:
- Understanding what your employees value
- Designing reward and recognition strategies
- Matching reward strategies with organizational needs
- Implementing new strategies
Measuring the success of HR processes and their impact on the organization places the department on a path of continual improvement and increases the likelihood of a stronger role as a business partner. This workshop focuses on measuring the success of HR departments and their services. Key Learning Points:
- Benefits of defining metrics.
- Characteristics of a good measurement.
- Identifying critical success factors.
- Examples of HR metrics.
Successful meetings are a result of preparation that occurs in advance of the meeting. This session teaches a structured approach to planning and conducting meetings. Key Learning Points:
- Choosing a meeting style
- Top 16 meeting problems and how to solve them
- Elements of effective meeting planning
- Facilitating group discussion
- Getting to consensus and closure
The goal of this workshop is to enhance the skill levels of managers and supervisors to successfully bring about performance improvements in the people they supervise. The workshop will focus on two areas of an effective performance management system: Performance Management and Coaching. A Performance Management System is an excellent tool for guiding and reinforcing the coaching efforts of managers. Clearly defined goals, effective coaching, regular feedback about progress and charting a course for future development are all benefits of a well executed performance management program. Topics include:
- Linking performance management programs to business strategies
- Situational Coaching
- Strategies for personalizing coaching efforts
- Three principles of the influencing approach to coaching
- Handling specific coaching situations such as employee discipline, employee development, explaining policies and procedures
- Approaches for effective goal writing
- Delivering performance feedback effectively
This hands-on workshop will teach participants to prepare and deliver effective presentations. Key Learning Points:
- Matching presentations to purpose and audience
- Using resources and visual aids
- Room set up and arrangement
- Delivering effective presentations
The long-term success of any organization will be largely influenced by its leadership capabilities. This workshop will focus on implementing a process to identify organizational needs, assess individuals, and create plans for selecting and developing the next generation of leaders for the business. Key Learning Points:
- Assessing the organization's requirements
- Capability analysis of individuals
- Processes for succession planning
- Closing capability gaps
- Creating development plans
Workplace or sexual harassment training is almost a mandate in the workplace today. This training clarifies many of the often murky issues regarding sexual harassment and provides employees with clear, up-to-date guidelines. Topics include:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Rules and regulations
- Why is it illegal?
- Different forms of harassment
- Four ways to identify sexual harassment
- How to recognize sexual harassment on the Job
- What can you do?