Global Strategy Training
With the reality of globalization and its impact on Illinois manufacturers, U of I - BIS offers tailored training and technical assistance services to help your business profit from the growth opportunities in the continually evolving global business environment.
- Review current global strategy, business model, business process, and organizational assessment.
- Design a global strategy that integrates with your overall business and innovation strategy (Improve business model and refine business process.)
- Design a global marketing and sales strategy to increase global growth.
- Develop a China strategy - the fastest-growing market in the world. Assistance with China marketing, sales, and supply strategy development and implementation. Specific guidance on how to be successful in China.
- Implement a supporting global, innovative organizational infrastructure, process and culture.
- Provide global leadership and management training and development, with the goals of refining, building, training, and strengthening global teams and operations.
Expected benefits of a global strategy:
- Improve Financial Performance
- Global Growth
- Business Sustainability
- Business Execution
- Global and Local Networks
For more information, please contact Mary Rose Hennessy at (630) 505-0500 x225.
This unique course is designed for professionals who are doing business with China and need an introduction to Chinese culture, customers, etiquette and business language. The course emphasizes recognition and understanding of accepted cultural styles within the Chinese business environment. Focus is on strategies/recommendations to bridge culture gaps and make a direct impact on the successful achievement of business goals. Vocabulary and conversations used in actual business settings will be introduced. By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Have a clearer understanding of Chinese business culture
- Meet and negotiate with Chinese counterparts
- Grasp the Pinyin system
- Conduct some simple business conversations in Mandarin