Coalition for Manufacturers
Promote a thriving economic base in Illinois by providing outstanding educational and governmental/grant resources.
Provide resources to manufacturers through:
- demonstrations of best practices at host manufacturing sites.
- idea sharing for new product development, new technologies and new customers.
- identification of opportunities for strategic alliances and resource sharing.
- identification of other services available to assist manufacturers, i.e. Gold Key Service from the Department of Commerce.
Provide educational resources to government through:
- invitations to state representatives, senators and government officials to local manufacturing site educational/networking meetings.
- presentations on issues by the Advisory Board.
- press releases after monthly meetings.
Advisory Board Members:
Marc Blackman, President & CEO, Gold Eagle
Karl Hoffman, President, Plitek
Steve McShane, CEO, Midtronics
Phil Moeller, President Holland Company
Al Powers, President, NOW Health Group
Robert Rath, Director, Electro-Motive Diesel
Greg Roskuszka, President, Prince Industries
Donald Spetter, President, L3 Communications/Electrodynamics
Mary Rose Hennessy, Executive Director, U of I BIS
Return to Top